Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Releasing and Receiving

     As I move toward achieving balance I realize that I must fine-tune my ability to release and receive. Some things must go before other things come. Ever heard of someone wanting so much, but willing to let go of so little? Guess that pretty much defeats the purpose. Most times I sit and review what was and who was there with me when I did whatever I did, went wherever I went, said whatever I said. I suppose it is safe to say I spend a lot of time revisiting the past. Where does that leave my present? How does that paint a better future? Oh, shit, am I stuck?
     No such thing as stuck. I think it's another dilemma that we have created for ourselves as humans: being stuck and not able to move. So, as a spirit I speak freedom over myself today. I give myself permission to fly again. As a spirit having a human experience I must simply ask myself, "What have I managed to hold onto so tightly that I think I cannot move on to gain more fulfilling experiences on my journey here?" That's the question. I must release the answers.

Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment